Registration is open!
Let the Pure Magic begin.
Why to participate?
- Great content and focus days
- Amazing keynotes
- Business networking and matchmaking possibilities – contacts and business
- opportunitiesMaking a change
- Opportunity to participate in the hackathon to create a new product or a service
- Global network of 100 countries and 5000 people
Story of Butterfly-
how to become a POWERfly
Participants experience the butterfly transformation – they come to Congress, and through workshops, inspirational keynotes, seminars and meetings, new knowledge and changes in their minds, they transform at congress into beautiful butterflies after having undergone a real transformation.
– The colors of the butterfly are inspired by Estonian nature – pink summer sunsets, dark blue starry sky and green Estonian bogs and forests.
– Grid and dots on our butterfly mark our network all over the world – connecting with each other through the conference and therefore globally;
– In addition, the butterfly also has a butterfly effect story (butterfly wing blow in America can cause tsunami; in Asia – theory that small changes can cause very big changes when different things come together) – we live in a world that is constantly changing, from a small change in code, from small tweet to Twitter can make a great impact.
The information moves at super-speed and everything is in constant motion and change.
A Little bit of Magic
What if we
met in Estonia
In Estonia, clean and untouched nature co-exists with the world’s most digitally advanced society. It is a place for independent minds where bright ideas meet a can-do spirit.
Six things to know about Estonia:
1. The contrasts – we have ancient history and high-tech, Eastern hospitality and Northern conservativeness, a liberal economic environment
and pristine nature.
2. It takes just 3 hours to start a company and 3 minutes to file personal taxes. We like to make things easy!
3. In Estonia, Internet access is a human right, not just a privilege. Only 3 things can’t be done digitally – selling property, marriage, divorce. Yet!
4. The vast areas of unspoiled wilderness make Estonia a fantastic destination for nature lovers. Estonia ranks 4th for urban air quality in the world according to WHO.
5. Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is a compact city with everything you need close by. 10 minutes from the airport to the city center and not more than 40 minutes to find yourself from the deepest forest!
6. Last but not least – we know our magic! Come and experience yourself!
Parda tn 8, 10151 Tallinn, Estonia