7 November 2019
Investor workshops and discussion panels. If you wonder how to catch investor’s attention come to listen stories of Estonia’s hottest startups on stage. This day also will introduce you to accelerators and venture capital competition that are sources for boosting startups. Use this time as a great opportunity to fund your business as investor matchmaking area will work the whole day.
Trade show for Digital Businesses
Tuesday – Thursday , 6-7 November 2019
Network is a king! Find the right people in the right place. Do not miss an opportunity to introduce your products or services to an international audience.
Book your booth before
31. august 2019
Hackathon is an intense brainstorming marathon where people with different skills get together, exchange ideas, form teams around the best ideas and develop working prototypes over the course of 48 hours. The brainstorming sessions are well structured and the teams are helped throughout the weekend by top-notch mentors.
handpicked participants from all across the world
Parallel Challenge Streams
hours to demo your prototype
Possible hackathon streams
- Smart City Technologies related to efficient and sustainable transportation
- Smart Mobility Technologies related to efficient and sustainable transportation
- FinTech and Open Banking Technologies related to finances and banking
- HealthTech Technologies related to personal well being and health
- Circular Economy / Sustainability Technologies related to making the world cleaner and reusing items and trash
- e-Governance Technologies related to digitalizing your country
- e-Entertainment / AdTech Technologies related to games and entertainment industry
- EduTech Technologies related to education and empowering people
- IoT and Blockchain – Technologies related to Internet of Things and blockchain solutions
- Cyber security – Technologies related to data security online
JCI World Congress is organizing hackathon in cooperation with Garage48 – Central Europe’s TOP player in hackathon and startup scene.
Garage48 is an event series that started in Estonia in April 2010 and have expanded to other countries in Eastern Europe and Africa since then.
All Garage48 events are held in English and have ~100 international participants per event. Participants have different skills, ranging from software development to design, marketing, sales, and entrepreneurship.
- 9 years of experience – top players in Central Europe
- over 130 events in 22+ countries
- more than 1500 ideas pitched and nearly 800 prototypes built
- 12 of the teams have successfully involved venture capital
Why should you get involved?
-Portray yourself as someone who cares about the industry and the world around us and is not afraid to tackle challenges in a very efficient way
–Get wise knowledge from top-notch mentors who will guide you in the process and validate your ideas
-Find creative solutions to a topic you are interested in and enter the startup scene
-Present your prototype to organizations, entrepreneurs and investors of the relevant fields
-The best teams receive the opportunity for follow-up mentoring and a chance to win prizes such as participation in acceleration programs, grants, etc.
-Network with skilled people in the field that interests you and exchange ideas
Roles needed in hackathon teams:
- Designer (UX/UX, Graphical etc.)
- Back-end Developer (Java, Python, Ruby, database, API etc.)
- Business (Marketing, Field expert, Sales etc.)
- Visionary/Idea owner
Presentation of HACKATHON
5-7 November 2019
Time left until Digital Innovation Days
How to participate?
Hackathon is included in the Congress package, no extra fee for delegates. However you need to register your team on Grage48 page to participate.
You can register alone or with a team (4-6 members)
Register online already today:
Register for JCI World Congress
Digital Innovation Days
Did you know that Estonia is called as Silicon Valley of Europe? We are the first digital society with 99% of services carried out online. And the most startup friendly country with lowest rate of failures. Can you imagine that we have 31 startups per 100.000 inhabitants?
In 2018 Tallinn was named as the best city in the world for millennials to set up a business due to its reasonable business policy. Estonians are pathfinders, who have built an efficient, secure and transparent ecosystem that saves time and money.
We offer you to explore all digital opportunities in Estonia and be a part of the story of its transformation by attending Digital Innovation Days.
This program focuses on the future of technology and the digital world and how it impacts the businesses and people. If you are interested in future of artificial intelligence, urban mobility, communication and seamless financial services, it is a perfect place to become ahead of the curve. As a part of the program, we also share the success stories of the world famous Estonian unicorns (Transferwise, Playtech, Taxify, Skype) and the journey of becoming e-society.
Keynotes and panels by Estonian unicorn founders and e-society gurus. This program focuses on the future of technology and the digital world and how it impacts the businesses and people. If you are interested in the future of artificial intelligence, urban mobility, communication and seamless financial services, it is a perfect place to become ahead of the curve.
More info will be added in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!
Time left until Digital Innovation Days